Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Another Reason Why People Don't Talk To Me

This is a conversation I recently had with a friend who was preparing for a visit to my place.

Him: "I have two betta fish. At least one of them will be coming with me."

Me: "So one might not be? Is it being left behind at home to punish it for misbehaviour?"

Him: (refusing to dignify this with an answer)

Me: "Oh, and just so you know, this is totally going into my blog."


Enough rambling. Here's a picture of my 2003 Christmas tree.



1 comment:

janal said...

Says the friend:

Whatever! It just goes to show that he fails to understand the differing needs of specific betta fish.

Also, when finally having both fish settled in at his place (quite a production, due to various factors), I was informed that I had just done more for those fish in one evening than he would be prepared to do in a lifetime.

"Yeh, but you would never be tempted to actually buy a fish, would you?"

Pegged him!