Monday, March 24, 2008

Kodak Easyshare 5100 Speed Test

One more quick note about my new Kodak Easyshare 5100 printer, because someone asked me about this aspect of its performance.

I've timed several full-colour, 300-dpi scans to JPG, and they consistently take between 18 and 19 seconds from start to finish (from pressing the button to start the scan to seeing the JPG on the screen). Not a rigourous scientific experiment by any means, but enough to give you an idea if you're interested in that sort of specification.


Enough rambling. Here's a picture of my kitchen table. The only reasonable explanation for the bright, indistinct shape on the left is that we were visited by a paranormal entity, perhaps an errant member of the Heavenly Host. Catholics, do not, I repeat, do not begin organizing pilgrimages to my house.

No comments: