Thursday, March 27, 2008

Why I Don't Watch "Lost"

I don't watch Lost because it didn't hold my interest the first time, when it was called Gilligan's Island.


Postscript: While I was thinking of writing this (yes, I actually put thought into it), I decided to check a few facts on the Internet, which has long since replaced TV as my time-waster of choice. Through a perfectly logical but long and possibly weird chain of related topics, I wound up on Wikipedia reading about obscure Hanna-Barbera cartoon characters.

Did you know that Scooby-Dum only appeared four times, not counting Laff-A-Lympics? That seems unbelievable. I'm sure I spent more time with him in the late seventies than with some members of my immediate family.


Enough rambling. Here's a picture of the cover of the Winnie The Pooh starring vehicle Does It Float.

No comments: