Wednesday, June 11, 2008

If You Laugh At This, You're A Bad Person

My local supermarket has an "Incontinence" section. They even have one of those big signs hanging from the ceiling in that aisle, announcing where to find it. I guess that's understandable; the target market for incontinence products might be in a bit of a hurry to find them. You don't want to make them wander the store for too long.

One of my life's ambitions is to take a glass container of - well, anything, really - down into that aisle and drop it. I just want to hear the announcement over the store loudspeakers: "Cleanup in incontinence..."

I've noticed that the incontinence section seems to be covered by more security cameras than most areas of the store. I guess it just goes to show what I've always said: you can't trust the incontinent. They'll steal anything that's not nailed down.


Then they'll pee all over it.


Enough rambling. Here's a picture taken down the front of my son's shirt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed - therefore I AM bad!

HomeSchooler said...

I laughed... I cried... It became a part of me!